The Intels Nigeria Ltd Recruiting Process
Our corporate values represent our strongest recruiting assets. We are leaders
in our businesses because of our people, our technology, and our record of
strong financial results. Our commitment to people begins with the way we
recruit, train, and develop the best college and university graduates.
The diversity of our workforce—men and women of many nationalities and
backgrounds working together and sharing common objectives—creates a unique
culture we’re proud of.
If you decide our culture, values, ethics, and work style are right for you, and
you think you can adapt to our ways of working and possess the required skill
set, you are likely to receive an offer to join Intels Nigeria Ltd..
What kind of people are we looking for?
Every position requires a different set of skills, but in general we look for
What do we assess?
- good team players who want to contribute to a bigger goal
- enterprising individuals who like to take action and get things done, to
respond to customer needs
- creativity and intellect to drive our business processes into the future
- reliability and trustworthiness that will build relationships with colleagues
- good listeners who want to understand the bigger picture
- people who can adapt to new situations easily
- diversity in backgrounds to bring diverse ways of thinking and solving complex
We have a reputation for employing only the best candidates, so our assessment
process is designed to be challenging. We want to understand d
When do we recruit?
- if your personality fits our culture
- how technical and hands-on you are
- whether you work well as part of a team
- how you behave under pressure
- your approach to solving problems
- how much determination you demonstrate to get work done
- whether you prefer to work indoors or outdoors
- your approach to change.
We recruit year-round. But competition for positions is strong, so we encourage
If I am not successful, can I reapply?
Yes, you can. However it will be after one year that you can be reconsidered for